Of Mechs and Airships
Time is kept in Eras which are separated by world changing events that happen in the year the new era is created. Each year consists of 5 seasons made of 4 months made of 25 days.
Now time for what you came for:
Era 1: The Tribal Era
- This era is mostly noted for being not documented because (as the name suggests) the world is mostly tribals.
- The only exceptions are the Dwarven Kingdoms whose vast history is unknown to the world
Era 2: The Start of Civilization
- The tribals start convening and forming small cities that grew fairly fast.
- The origins of the Rhune Empire can be traced to this period.
- 2E20: Dwarven explorers were sent from the region of Montentum and discovered Ruun leading to a large colonization effort.
- 2E85: Large changes in weather along with lack of financial support causes the Dwarven Colonies to become isolated from the kingdoms back home
- The States that will eventually make the Shuul Federation exist as separate nations
- The Rhune Empire officially forms in 3E2 from several battle tribes in an area that will eventually be Arkhan
- 3E50: The still young Rhune Empire begins the ambitious conquest of Ruun
- 3E100: The Shuul States begin a bloody war over land disputes
- 4E1: The Rhune Empire finishes its goal of conquest and enslaves the former Dwarven Colonists
- The Shuul Federation is formed in the aftermath of the war with Crysta becoming the capital
- 4E3: The first Dwarven uprising causes much bloodshed for three years before being defeated
- 4E60: A madman from the Shuul Federation somehow survived the treacherous ocean and made the first contact between the Shuul and the Rhune
- 5E1: The steam engine is invented by Montentum Dwarves and begins the era
- 5E5: 2nd Dwarven uprising in the Rhune Empire, quick loss for the Dwarves
- 5E20: Steam Golden Age begins
- 5E25: 3rd Dwarven uprising ends in horrible defeat of the slaves, Rhune empire kills off half of the Dwarves
- 5E32: The Shuul Federation begins an ambitious project to modernize its transportation system
- 5E50: A necromancer/engineer in the Shuul Federation creates the first automaton from a bunch of dead corpses and some machinery (later versions loose the body parts)
- 5E56: In cooperation with Dwarven engineers, the Shuul Federation build the first steam-powered airship named “Scarlet”
- 5E80: Merchant city states along the western shore of Crystas begin The Aetherium Project
- 5E111: The Aetherium Project is completed
- 6E1: Aetherium dominates the global economy due to its prime location and being a large refueling station for airships
- 6E6: present year
- Rhune coal mines stop producing coal causing mass panic among Rhune officials (this was accidentally released by an official [he was later executed for this])